Managing your match gift efforts can be a challenge given the complexity of typical programs. Thankfully there are software solutions from a range of vendors for both nonprofits and corporations.
We’ve compiled a list of the top options.
Matching Gift Software Options for Nonprofits
There are two leading matching gift products for nonprofits:
- Double the Donation’s Basic and Premium Plans
Double the Donation (Designed for small and medium sized nonprofits)
Double the Donation provides tools to nonprofits to help them raise more money from employee matching gift programs. Within our database of companies that match donations we track programs offered by companies in the US, Canada, and UK, many of which are managed by different corporate vendors.
Nonprofits can either:
- Build and host a custom matching gift page on Double the Donation’s website
- Embed Double the Donation’s matching gift plugin on their own websites
360MatchPro (Designed for large nonprofits)
360MatchPro is the complete end-to-end matching gift solution for large nonprofits and higher education institutions.
360MatchPro helps your nonprofit:
- Automate matching gift identification across your fundraising
- Drive matches to completion
- Get actionable insights
360MatchPro is the next evolution of advanced matching gift tools for nonprofits.
See how 360MatchPro can overhaul your large nonprofit’s matching gift fundraising.
Matching Gift Software Vendors for Corporations:
Is your company considering making the switch to an electronic matching gift system? Here are the leading software vendors which provide everything a company needs to outsource the employee matching gift administration process, volunteer grants, disaster relief, and broader employee giving programs:
AmeriGives manages matching gift programs for many major corporations including:
Founded over thirty-seven years ago, this company has long been recognized for providing outstanding customer support to both corporations and the nonprofits receiving matching gifts.
Benevity was founded in 2008 in Canada but has since developed a major presence with companies based in the United States as well. A few of Benevity’s clients include:
Bright Funds is an online charitable giving platform for individuals and companies that makes it easy to donate to highly effective charities working on the issues that matter most to you. Bright Funds uses foundation-level research to develop funds of high-impact nonprofits working in areas like: the environment, education, water, poverty, health, and human rights. Bright Funds donors build a portfolio of charitable “investments” by selecting the cause-based funds and individual nonprofits that reflect their passions.
Bright Funds is built on the model of a mutual fund: when you make a contribution to a fund, you are supporting a diverse group of highly effective nonprofits.
The company provides solutions to corporations interested in making it easy for employees to allocate their philanthropic dollars.
Causecast is one of the newer, but most innovative players in the space. Causecast’s Community Impact Platform is designed to automate, and encourage Employee Engagement through corporate giving and volunteering programs.
The CIP platform both enables employees to participate with approved causes, all while giving administrators tools for campaign creation, and detailed custom reporting.
For over 20 years, CyberGrants has been a leader in the online grantmaking space. Over time, the company has recorded many firsts in the grant making space including:
- Developing the first online application
- Providing the first online grants administration tools
- Creating the first online workplace giving and volunteering systems for corporations
Cybergrants merged with the JK Group (owners of the Consiva and Easymatch platforms) and manages employee giving programs for many global companies including:
Frontstream, previously TRUiST, provides services including, funds processing and distribution, campaign management, volunteer solutions, corporate gift matching, international campaign expansion, and click and give forms for disaster response.
Some companies FrontStream works with include:
Frontstream works with nonprofits small to large reach their philanthropic goals and continues to grow their nonprofit support system each year.
YourCause provides corporations of all sizes with the CSRconnect Employee Engagement Platform. CSRconnect is a customizable community tool that centralizes employee engagement in Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Programs including:
- Individual credit card donations
- Personal fundraising
- Matching donations
- Payroll deductions
- Pledge campaigns
- Disaster relief
- Payment distribution
A few of YourCause’s well-known clients include:
Matching Gift Services for Nonprofits and Fundraising Software Providers
We encourage you to check out Double the Donation’s employee matching gift service. We offer the following three ways to integrate matching gift information into a nonprofit’s website or fundraising software:
- Host nonprofit specific matching gift pages on Double the Donation’s servers
- Embed our matching gift database on a nonprofit’s website
- Use our matching gift API to integrate our raw matching gift data into a 3rd-party service
Want to discover more ways to maximize the giving potential of donors? Check out these awesome matching gift and corporate giving resources to get you started:
- 21+ Corporate Fundraising Ideas. Matching gifts is one of Fundly’s top corporate fundraising ideas that both businesses and nonprofits can benefit from. Wanna learn the other 20? Visit their site for dozens of great corporate fundraising ideas!
- Build Your Fundraising Strategy From the Ground Up. Incorporating matching gifts into your fundraising strategy is a must for nonprofits of any size. Check out Aly Sterling Philanthropy’s other fundraising strategy tips to learn more!