Share employee matching gift information with donors for free during Giving Tuesday
Looking to raise more money from employee matching gift programs during Giving Tuesday? You’re at the right place.
Double the Donation is making our matching gift database publicly searchable for FREE from November 17th, 2015 – December 15th, 2015. All nonprofits’ donors can access our database of companies which match employee donations for FREE. This includes:
- Company specific matching gift guidelines and forms
- Employee eligibility
- Minimum and maximums matched
- Nonprofit eligibility
- Links to electronic submission sites
- And much more
How Do We Get Started?
- Share this URL http://doublethedonation.com/giving-tuesday/ with your colleagues.
- Incorporate matching gifts into your overall Giving Tuesday marketing strategy. View ideas here >
- From November 17th, 2015 – December 15th, 2015 direct donors to this page (https://doublethedonation.com/giving-tuesday/).
- Your donors can easily submit employee matching gifts thereby increasing your fundraising.
What Can We Expect Come November 17th, 2015?
On November 17th, 2015 we’ll add our matching gift plugin directly to this page (https://doublethedonation.com/giving-tuesday/).
Donors who type in their company name will be able to see if their employer offers a matching gift program, and if so, access the information they need to submit matching gifts.