Spotlight on YourCause: Manage Matching Gifts
Looking for information on YourCause or companies which use YourCause’s corporate philanthropy platform?
Good news! While Double the Donation is a completely separate and non-related company, we can share much of the information you’re looking for on YourCause.
What Does YourCause Do?
YourCause is the provider of the CSRconnect Employee Engagement Platform. CSRconnect is an online platform for corporations to manage one or multiple philanthropic programs (including employee matching gift and volunteer grant programs).
Almost all major companies have philanthropic giving programs in place, but many use a vendor for the corporate philanthropy software and administration. YourCause was founded by Matt Combs in 2008 and has become a leader in the CSR space.
YourCause provides companies with the ability to:
- Set up and manage multiple forms of employee giving.
- Establish matching gift guidelines.
- Provide an electronic system for employees to submit matching gifts and log their volunteer hours.
- Verify that nonprofits are eligible for each company’s corporate giving program.
- Process donations from employees.
- Process payments to nonprofits.
Who Uses YourCause’s Corporate Giving Platform?
YourCause provides corporate philanthropy, matching gift, and volunteer grant tools to many of the world’s leading companies.
A few of its clients include:
What’s the difference between YourCause and CSRconnect?
YourCause L.L.C. is the official company name while CSRconnect is the name of their corporate employee giving and volunteering platform.
The CSRconnect platform provides functionality for corporations including:
- Grant management
- Matching gift administration
- Volunteer grant administration
- Payroll giving
- Disaster relief
- And many other services
CSRconnect is a highly customizable tool for corporations of all sizes. Businesses big and small can easily adopt this tool to help streamline fund management, corporate philanthropy tools, and more.
The CSRconnect Employee Engagement Platform is YourCause’s online giving system for corporate employees.
How Do Nonprofits Benefit From YourCause?
YourCause provides a Nonprofit Portal which has free tools to help organizations leverage YourCause’s network of corporate clients. By registering on the Nonprofit Portal to become the administrator, you can increase your organization’s exposure to the donations and volunteer hours being transacted on the platform.
The tools include:
- Unlimited Access to Donation History
- Ability to Input Volunteer Opportunities for Corporate Employees to Join
- Signing Up for ACH Payments for the easy Transfer of Funds
How Do I Contact YourCause?
YourCause is happy to help you with any question or concern you might have!
If you fall into one of the following three categories, you should contact the company’s matching gift and volunteer grant hotline for assistance:
- Nonprofits looking to verify matching donations or those with questions regarding the status of a donation
- Employees looking for assistance with their employers’ matching gift programs
- Retirees with questions about their former employers’ retiree giving programs
There are three ways to contact YourCause:
- By email – Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone – Please call (972) 755-3950
- By mail – YourCause, LLC, 2508 Highlander Way – Suite 210, Carrollton, TX 75006
Double the Donation’s Relationship with YourCause:
YourCause and Double the Donation are two completely separate businesses.
While YourCause provides tools and manages matching gift programs for companies, Double the Donation helps nonprofits raise more money from the matching gift programs offered by companies across the world.
Double the Donation’s database of matching gift companies includes matching gift programs managed either internally at companies or outsourced to one of the many corporate vendors such as:
Click here for more information on these matching gift vendors.
Double the Donation sells an easy-to-use tool to nonprofits to help them promote matching gifts to donors (check out our service to see if it can help your organization increase matching gift fundraising). Our database of matching gift companies includes those administered by YourCause as well as those managed by the many other matching gift vendors.