Top COVID-19 and #GivingTuesdayNow Resources for Nonprofits
Our Recommended COVID-19 and #GivingTuesdayNow Resources
Classy is a well-known and trusted name in the nonprofit sector. Organizations of all shapes and sizes use their fundraising software to collect donation revenue. They also check in on the Classy blog to get updated information about trends in the nonprofit world and the latest relevant information for organizations.
Lately, Classy has been keeping their blog up-to-date with all of the latest trends and relevant data regarding COVID-19.
Reading frequently updated blog posts gives your nonprofit the ability to zero in on the articles and the subjects that are most important and imperative to your success. Plus, you can rest assured the information contained in the posts is timely and relevant.
In addition to their blog, Classy has also compiled a resource to help your nonprofit get ready for #GivingTuesdayNow. Learn about creating your campaign, fundraising strategies, and marketing resources your organization can use with their comprehensive guide.
Here is a list of the blogs your organization should check out from Classy:
- From In-Person to Virtual: How to Maximize Your Fundraising Event Revenue
- Donate to Coronavirus Aid Efforts
- Working From Home: 19 Tips to Stay Productive
- 7 Emails Your Nonprofit Can Send During the Coronavirus Outbreak
- How to Keep the Lights On at Your Nonprofit During a Global Crisis
- Coronavirus Relief: Everything Your Nonprofit Needs to Know About the Stimulus Package
- 6 Creative Campaigns Fundraising Through the Coronavirus Pandemic
GiveCampus understands that nonprofits are struggling during this time. Working from home and social distancing isn’t easy. Not to mention the stress of a global pandemic and an economic crisis underway, many nonprofits are just trying to keep their doors open.
GiveCampus provides both educational resources and free services for nonprofits to make use of during these troubled times.
Their core COVID-19 resources page provides you access to all of these resources from one convenient location. Plus, it says on this page that the GiveCampus partners have raised over $4 million to support those impacted by COVID-19.
Not only is GiveCampus focusing on the virus and helping with relief, but they’re also dedicating their efforts to #GivingTuesdayNow. This new fundraising initiative will be held May 5th in response to the additional needs brought about by COVID-19.
Here are the highlights of the offerings by GiveCampus:
- GiveCampus is offering webinars that provide valuable information and potential next steps for nonprofits struggling to make ends meet.
- All nonprofit educational institutions have free access to the Social Fundraising Platform. GiveCampus encourages these institutions to use this access to support those in the community experiencing hardships due to COVID-19.
- All organizations have free access to GiveCampus donation forms. This is offered to all nonprofit organizations, not just educational institutions. Streamlining fundraising helps nonprofits in all sectors to raise more from their valued supporters.
Virtuous believes in the power of community to get organizations through this crisis. While we can’t gather together physically, they’ve provided a platform called Virtuous Community where the Virtuous team and partners can discuss developments and ideas about this “new normal” developing in response to COVID-19.
In addition to this free community platform, Virtuous has also developed an In-App COVID-19 Resource Center for their customers to use. This educational center is designed to help organizations stay up-to-date about the state of the crisis as well as provide resources that will help nonprofits navigate the changes they’re experiencing in their day-to-day.
Finally, Virtuous is hosting the Responsive Nonprofits Summit. This town hall allows interested organizations to come together to hear short-term and long-term strategies from nonprofit leaders and their approaches to the crisis.
If you’re interested in attending Virtuous’s Responsive Nonprofit Summit, you can sign up here.
This town hall presents a unique opportunity for nonprofit to get together and learn about approaches to handle the uncertainty that the COVID-19 pandemic has brought to the world.
It’s a tough transition to work from home rather than in an office. You might be experiencing programming disruptions and your donors might be distracted from their usual giving activities (or struggling financially to contribute).
This summit will cover all of these challenges and more.
Arreva is working hard to make sure that nonprofits have the resources they need to succeed in this “new normal” resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic.
For their clients on desktop solutions without the ability to work remotely, Arreva is covering the migration cost that it takes for those organizations to go remote and upgrade to their ExceedFurther plan.
Arreva also wants to make sure that #GivingTuesdayNow is as successful as it possibly can be. That’s why they’re absorbing the cost of adding the peer-to-peer module for 90 days for nonprofits who are already using Arreva.
Organizations who purchase the Arreva ExceedFurther Fundamentals package will also have this access to the peer-to-peer module within the Arreva system free for 90 days. This allows organizations to quickly and easily get their #GivingTuesdayNow campaign up and running quickly.
If your nonprofit purchases Arreva’s Exceed Further Funadmentals package, in addition to access to the peer-t0-peer module for free for 90 days, you’ll also receive training advice from a peer-to-peer fundraising expert.
This expert will help you get your #GivingTuesdayNow campaign up and running quickly and easily on Arreva’s platform.
NeonOne is known in the nonprofit sphere for their CRM and fundraising software designed specifically to meet the needs of nonprofit organizations.
They saw that organizations needed a specific place on their website dedicated to COVID-19 and the information that organizations need to know. In addition, they put together resources to help nonprofits pull their support together for the new giving day, #GivingTuesdayNow.
NeonOne decided to make a dedicated resources page to make it easy for nonprofits to find all of the information they need to know in a single convenient location.
Their resources page provides information that helps nonprofits learn, the opportunity to talk to a NeonOne consultant for free, and links to the latest blog posts that your organization can use to learn more information about specific topics like working from home or creating a communication plan.
In addition to providing a dedicated COVID-19 and #GivingTuesdayNow page for nonprofits, NeonOne has started provides the following resources for organizations:
- NeonRaise, a no-monthly-fee platform launched by NeonOne with the #GivingTuesdayNow campaign built directly into the system.
- A training resource for organizations using NeonCRM for their donor database. This resource will help these organizations get #GivingTuesdayNow campaigns up and running quickly and easily.
- A preloaded #GivingTuesdayNow campaign downloaded directly onto the platforms for nonprofits using Rallybound, allowing them to get ready for the big day on May 5th.
- Many CiviCore giving events are opening up their days early to allow for donations on GivingTuesdayNow. One example is Dallas day that pairs the Dallas Cowboys, Communities of Texas Foundation, and United Way Dallas.
SalsaLabs is a fundraising and CRM solution for nonprofits. They compiled all of their resources to a single page so that individuals can quickly and easily find the information they’re looking for. What stands out for Salsa is their extensive webinar collection that nonprofits have access to.
Not only does Salsa offer webinars for your organization to schedule and join, but they also link to the recordings of their past webinars so that any nonprofit who may have missed the live webinar will still have access to the content.
The webinars that Salsa links to on their COVID-19 resources page are hosted both by their well-educated team, but also by other leading nonprofit providers like Peer-to-Peer World, GrantSpace, Charity Dynamics, and The Nonprofit Times.
Webinars are a great source of information because your organization can ask questions directly to the experts. If you miss the webinar, you may find that someone else asks the same question you were thinking of too!
You can find all of Salsa’s webinars on their COVID-19 resources page. The webinars that Salsa hosts and presents for nonprofits include information on subjects such as:
- Preparing for #GivingTuesdayNow
- Virtual fundraising events
- Fundraising during uncertain times
- Virtual advocacy events
- Communicating with donors during COVID-19
- Lists of virtual fundraising tools
- COVID-19 adaptation strategies
OneCause is working to make sure that nonprofits everywhere have access to the most vital information regarding COVID-19 and the impacts that it has on organizations. That’s why they compiled all of the information regarding COVID-19 in a single resource center.
Their blog is full of guides specifically focused on helping nonprofits switch to a completely virtual fundraising strategy for their organizations.
If your nonprofit is looking for a deeper dive into these types of topics, you may prefer to watch some of the recorded webinars from OneCause. These provide tips and in-depth strategies from nonprofit professionals about how your organization can best get through the COVID-19 pandemic.
OneCause pulled together a COVID-19 resource page for nonprofits which is a compilation of the following:
- Guides to help nonprofits switch their efforts to online fundraising strategies.
- Webinars and videos designed to engage nonprofits with multimedia conversations relevant to their situations and potential strategies.
- Success stories so that nonprofits can learn from other organizations who have successfully pivoted their fundraising strategies.
- A message from the OneCause CEO so that your nonprofit can get an idea of what OneCause is doing in response to the pandemic.
As a top fundraising software provider in the nonprofit space, Qgiv has focused their attention on how nonprofits can continue fundraising during these difficult times. The economic crisis caused by COVID-19 has slowed down the fundraising progress for organizations. Becuase fundraising typically brings in the bulk of revenue for organizations, this it hitting nonprofit budgets incredibly hard.
Qgiv is offering educational resources like webinars that will help nonprofits change up their strategies to raise money even during the most difficult of times.
Not only this, but Qgiv’s fundraising software is already a perfect option for nonprofits to use during their #GivingTuesdayNow campaigns. They’ll be releasing more and more information as time goes on about this giving day and how your organization can be a critical part of it.
You can find all of Qgiv’s valuable educational resources on their resources page. Here are the highlights that your organization can use in response to COVID-19:
- [Webinar] Fundraising in Uncertain Times. If your nonprofit is struggling to raise money during this time of crisis, this webinar is full of information that could help you.
- [Webinar] Tools and Resources for Virtual Fundraising Events. This webinar recording will help your organization rework your events to become virtual get-togethers.
- [Toolkit] Qgiv has released their ebook covering #GivingTuesdayNow information for nonprofits. This eBook will help you pull your campaign together and make the most of it.
Ellucian’s COVID-19 resources page provides valuable information for higher education institutions. They offer information to help both their customers and the general public better response to the Coronavirus crisis.
From webinar recordings to information about their own business continuity, your educational institution can use Ellucian’s page to learn more about COVID-19 and the responses of their organization and the community.
What sets Ellucian apart is the opportunity for COVID-19 discussions that they’ve encouraged. The COVID-19 discussion board allow institutions to openly discuss their strategies for handling the crisis with one another. It opens up the floor for questions and sharing experiences with one another.
Ellucian also provides resources to help your institution’s online campus run as smoothly as your in-person campus would.
On Ellucian’s COVID-19 resources page, you’ll find resources such as:
- [Webinar] Business Continuity Best Practices. This webinar helps institutions to stay up and running with best practices to continue their services and revenue-producing activities.
- [Discussion] COVID-19 Discussions. Ellucian users can log in and join the discussions about COVID-19 with their fellow educational institutions.
- Business Continuity at Ellucian. Learn more about the practices that Ellucian has put into place to stay safe and remain a valuable resource for their users.
- Powering Remote Campuses with Ellucian. This resource helps institutions to use Ellucian to its fullest extent for their remote campuses.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, iDonate put together a list of resources for nonprofits to use as they adjust to their “new normal.”
Their industry experts have answered some of the common questions that nonprofits have regarding the changes in their day-to-day operations in order to help these organizations meet their goals.
For instance, iDonate has created a guide about asking for support during these difficult times of financial hardship. Among their tips, they emphasize the importance of conveying your mission and ensuring your supporters remember the cause that’s at the heart of your organization.
iDonate has also compiled their list of #GivingTuesdayNow tips, potential opportunities created as a result of canceled events, social media best practices, and more. They also link out to other helpful resources from experts in the nonprofit sector if your organization is interested in learning even more.
All of iDonate’s helpful resources and tips can be found on their COVID-19 outreach page linked here. Click through the different sections and explore the tips iDonate’s experts have compiled for organizations like yours. These sections include:
- iDonate is here to help
- How to Ask for Donor Support
- #GivingTuesdayNow Tips
- Customer Stories
- Turn Cancelled Events Into Opportunities
- Social Media Tips
Funraise offers several COVID-19 resources for nonprofits to improve their strategies and make the most of the relief opportunities for organizations. The Funraise team is doing extensive research and keeping up with the latest news to synthesize the information out there and make it available and comprehensive for organizations like yours.
The Funraise resources page offers several webinars that help provide in-depth information for nonprofits about COVID-19 relief opportunities.
They cover topics like the CARES Act for nonprofits, fundraising strategies, and hosting virtual events. What really sets them apart is their podcast.
Funraise’s podcast makes regular updates in the nonprofit world available and accessible. Signing up for it makes it easy for your organization to receive information regarding the latest news and trends associated between nonprofits and COVID-19 directly in your inbox.
The resources made available on Funraise’s resources page that will help your organization regarding the COVID-19 crisis include:
- CARES Act Q&A. Learn more about the CARES Act and how things like the Payment Protection Program or Economic Injury Disaster Loan advancements can help your nonprofit make financial ends meet.
- [Webinar] Virtual Event Q&A. Get your questions answered about virtual fundraising events by attending this virtual event Q&A hosted by Funraise.
- Funraise Fundraising Podacast. Sign up to get new information about fundraising and nonprofit trends directly in your inbox with the Funraise podcast. You’ll get the latest news in a digestable and easy to understand format.
Education institution teams are undergoing a number of new challenges because of the COVID-19 pandemic. Almabase is here to help provide the information and resources that educational institutions need to help them get through these difficult times.
Almabase is partnering with #GivingTuesdayNow to help organizations raise money to support healthcare workers and others providing relief for the COVID-19 pandemic.
Almabase is supporting this noble cause by providing free access to their peer-to-peer fundraising software for #GivingTuesdayNow campaigns.
They also provide informative resources for educational institutions to best operate under the current conditions. For instance, they provide advancement ideas and work from home tips that help advancement teams.
Almabase offers all of their COVID-19 and #GivingTuesdayNow information on a single convenient resource page. This page includes their services such as:
- Free access to their peer-to-peer fundraising tech in support of #GivingTuesdayNow campaigns.
- Access to peer-to-peer fundraising webinar strategies to help support #GivingTuesdayNow campaigns.
- A compilation of email fundraising strategies provided by fundraising consultants at Almabase for #GivingTuesdayNow campaigns.
- Free access to Almabase’s Peer-to-Peer Crowdfunding Software until June 30, 2020.
- An e-book about educational advancement from home to help people operate effectively while working remote.
- #30DaysofAdvancementIdeas video series. Almabase is collecting the advancement ideas across the top institutions over the next 30 days. Check them out!
Soapbox Engage realizes the impact of COVID-19 on our immediate day-to-day operations. Working from home and adjusting programming to adhere to social distancing guidelines are two common examples.
However, they also recognize the challenges created by the virus in the economy. Fundraising, in particular, has been drastically and negatively impacted by the economic downturn.
Soapbox Engage has compiled a list of fundraising ideas and opportunities that nonprofits can take advantage of during these difficult times.
Their guide walks nonprofits through the various ideas that can help raise money during stay-at-home orders and tough economic times. Soapbox Engage arms you with the tools and knowledge you need to craft a plan with these fundraising ideas in mind.
Soapbox Engage’s blog is full of articles and ideas that nonprofits can use to support their fundraising efforts during the COVID-19 pandemic and economic downturn. Some posts you should pay attention to include:
- 20 Virtual Fundraising Ideas During COVID-19
- Fundraising Experts’ Advice During the Coronavirus
- 4 Ways to Protect Donation Levels During the Coronavirus
- 8 Tips for Hosting a Virtual Fundraising Event
- 8 Website Updates to Boost Your Giving Tuesday Campaign
- Essential Tactics to Connect with Donors During the Coronavirus
- Communicating Carefully with Donors During the Coronavirus
Blackbaud is a major name in the nonprofit world and works with organizations of all shapes, sizes, and verticals. Therefore, their COVID-19 resources for nonprofits page links to information regarding specific verticals within the nonprofit sector.
With Blackbaud, your organization can ensure you’re getting information that is specifically tailored to your vertical within the nonprofit sector.
They link to the official information from the CDC and WHO so that nonprofits can receive information directly from the horse’s mouth instead of through third-party sources. Then, the Blackbaud team organized their information by organization type, solution type, international resources, webinars, and #GivingTuesdayNow information.
This intuitive format for organizing information provides a wealth of information that’s easily navigable. No matter what your organization is looking for, you can find it quickly and easily on Blackbaud’s resources page.
On Blackbaud’s COVID-19 resources page, your nonprofit can find helpful information regarding:
- The CARES Act. Read up on the CARES Act and the different opportunities that nonprofits can take advantage of. Specifically, the Payment Protection Program and Economic Injury Disaster Loan advancements are designed to help nonprofits economically.
- [Webinar] Virtual Engagement Strategies. Learn about how your organization can continue engaging your supporters through virtual networks while working from home.
- COVID-19 Resources for Nonprofits
- COVID-19 Resources for Higher Education
- COVID-19 Resources for Healthcare
- COVID-19 Resources for Faith Communities
- COVID-19 Resources for Foundations
- COVID-19 Resources for K-12 Schools
These are just some of the highlights from Blackbaud. Their COVID-19 resources page hosts a wealth of other information that your nonprofit could benefit from.
Fundraise Up is focused on helping organizations get their fundraising tech up and running as quickly as possible. That’s why they’re offering a special on their top-notch fundraising software for nonprofits.
Your organization can your online fundraising page up and running within 24 hours of sending a request to Fundraise Up.
Your nonprofit can request a demo of this trusted software solution if you have questions about how their platform works for organizations like yours. Or, if you know that you want to give Fundraise Up a try, you can simply sign up to open your account with them.
Having access to the fundraising tech your nonprofit needs to raise money online is more important than ever in a time when the whole world seems to have gone digital. Reach your supporters in their homes with your configurable online donation page.
The Fundraise Up software offer is designed to help organizations quickly gain access to online fundraising tools. This offer includes:
- A configurable and responsive online fundraising page. Brand the page to your nonprofit and optimize it to best meet your needs.
- A quick turnaround on your fundraising page. Get your page live and up and running within 24 hours of your request to Fundraise Up.
- All add-ons and integrations included. All of these helpful additions to the software are included in the offer with no additional cost.
DonorPerfect has dedicated an entire category on their blog to COVID-19. This allows them to react swiftly and provide pointed information regarding the latest updates and the latest research for nonprofits like yours.
The DonorPerfect blog provides in-depth advice and how-to information regarding various aspects of nonprofit activities to do in the midst of COVID-19.
For example, you can learn things about how your nonprofit can create virtual fundraising videos, how you can implement the various aspects of the CARES Act, and hosting online auctions to replace you in-person event.
The DonorPerfect team frequently updates their blog with the latest information regarding the pandemic and how organizations can change their strategies in response to it.
Some of our favorite posts from the DonorPerfect blog category compiling COVID-19 resources include:
- Resources to Help Nonprofits During the Coronoavirus/COVID-19 Pandemic
- How to Create Compelling Fundraising Videos During the COVID-19 Crisis
- 4 Monthly Giving Templates to Support Your Nonprofit During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- [Recorded Webinar] Getting Through These Uncertain Times Together
- 4 Ways the CARES Act Can Help Your Nonprofit During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- 11 Ways DonorPerfect Can Help You Work From Home
This blog is always being updated, so visit DonorPerfect to see their latest information regarding the COVID-19 pandemic and tips for nonprofits to respond to the crisis.
4aGood Cause is a fundraising solution that helps nonprofits with their events, donation page, peer-to-peer fundraising, and more. 4aGoodCause is keeping their blog updated with the latest COVID-19 information available for nonprofits.
Their blog has resources from written articles to webinar recordings that your organization can use to stay up-to-date with the pandemic and tips to approach the unique situation you’re in.
For example, one webinar posted on the 4aGood Cause blog is all about fundraising during a crisis. As your nonprofit probably changes your fundraising strategy to account for the economic crisis caused by the pandemic, fundraising can be tough. The more information you can have about such changes will only help your organization succeed.
Some of the blog posts featured on 4aGoodCause’s blog include the following:
Donorbox is working closely with nonprofits on the frontlines of the coronavirus pandemic. Their team refers to the work of these leading organizations as “inspiring” and is proud to support their persistent efforts.
That’s one of the many reasons Donorbox became an official partner of #GivingTuesdayNow. Using their experience and industry knowledge, they decided to put together actionable guides and resources to help organizations make the most of this important day of giving.
Donorbox’s Nonprofit Guide to #GivingTuesdayNow provides recommendations about planning an effective campaign, promoting it on social media, and using compelling narratives to secure crucial support and fundraising dollars.
In addition to their recommendations for #GivingTuesdayNow, Donorbox compiled a list of general COVID-19 resources that can help nonprofits operate more effectively and manage the organization in the midst of the crisis.
You can find all of the helpful resources that Donorbox has for organizations on their website’s blog roll. For your convenience, we’ve also listed our favorite posts below:
RunSignup offers a compilation of COVID-19 resources for nonprofits that help organizations with their endurance-related events. Encouraging exercise during the pandemic is a great idea, but it can no longer be done in the format of a physical gathering of people.
RunSignup expands on the options that your organization has when it comes to race postponing, canceling and refunding, or using a virtual platform.
RunSignup lays out all of the options for both your organization and the participants. Then, they walk you through the process of making changes. They provide guidance on how to create an action plan, make then changes, and communicate those changes with participants.
RunSignup offers more than a resource center. They offer a true plan that your organization can start using right away to make the necessary changes to your event plans.
RunSignup’s COVID-19 resource page offers valuable information and next-steps for each change in your event management strategy. For instance, you can use this page to access information about:
- How to set up a virtual race. You can move your race online so that everyone can run separately, but still in competition with one another. This guide by RunSignup will show you how!
- Setting up a donation option. Tell donors about your increased need as an organization and encourage them to donate online. This is also a great opportunity to encourage gifts for #GivingTuesdayNow.
- Small business relief options. Check out RunSignUp’s guide about the federal relief options offered by the government.
Kindful is an online fundraising and donor management platform that’s committed to helping nonprofits save more time, raise more funds, and do more good. As part of their mission, they’ve created an updated nonprofit resource center to help educate, equip, and inspire nonprofit professionals and fundraisers.
Lately, Kindful has focused on providing nonprofits with the most relevant and timely resources during the coronavirus outbreak.
In their Coronavirus Resource Center, you can find comprehensive resources with tips on fundraising, hosting virtual events, and communicating during the COVID outbreak.
They have also compiled several peer-to-peer resources for nonprofits that are considering a virtual peer-to-peer campaign as an alternative to other fundraising strategies that aren’t possible right now due to social distancing guidelines.
Here are the latest resources from Kindful:
- Coronavirus Resources for Nonprofit Organizations
- How Your Nonprofit Can Communicate With Your Audience During The Coronavirus Outbreak
- [Webinar Panel] How To Fundraise During The Coronavirus Outbreak
- 6 Ways Fundraisers Can Connect With Their Donors Without Meeting In Person
- [Webinar Panel] Turning Your Canceled Event Into A Successful Virtual Fundraising Opportunity
- Peer-To-Peer Fundraising & Crowdfunding Resources For Nonprofits
Wired Impact has compiled all of the information they could find to help provide guidance to nonprofits changing their strategies in response to the virus.
Wired Impact provides access to official guidance from trusted health organization like the CDC and WHO as well as nonprofit-specific guidance from other trusted names in the sector.
Wired Impact’s resource round up covers topics that can be used for different departments at your organization. For instance, you can find information for operations and human resources, marketing and communications, event management, fundraising and funders, and access to nonprofit tech.
The Wired Impact team is dedicated to keeping these resources as up to date as possible. Therefore, they make sure to update the information on the page every week.
Wired Impact offers an extensive resource roundup that nonprofits can peruse to discover information about specific aspects of their organization. We’ve gone through and picked our favorite resources listed in this roundup:
- COVID-19: 5 Things to Know and Do [Nonprofit Risk Management Center]
- CDC Foundation Has COVID-19 Guidelines for Nonprofits [TheNonprofitTimes]
- Nonprofit Work From Home Policy Template and Tips [Whole Whale]
- Preparing Your Volunteer Program for COVID-19 [MAVA]
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Crisis Communication Best Practices for Nonprofits [Prosper Strategies]
- Coronavirus: What You Need to Know About Cancelling an Event and Liability Risks [Event Manager Blog]
- Information for Fundraisers about Coronavirus [Institute of Fundraising]
- Nonprofit Resources for Remote Work During the COVID-19 Outbreak [TechSoup]
This is just a sampling of what you can find on Wired Impact’s resource roundup. Visit their page to learn more.
As nonprofits are moving their regularly in-person fundraising opportunities to online platforms, it’s comforting to know that trusted merchandise providers like Bonfire are doing their part to help organizations weather these challenging conditions. Bonfire is a leading platform for branded t-shirt design and online sales.
Leading up to #GivingTuesdayNow, Bonfire is offering Free Studio Design, which is regularly a $49 value.
With this deal, nonprofits can talk to Bonfire experts about their design ideas. The preliminary designs are sent back to the nonprofit for approval or feedback. Then, the nonprofit can start fundraising! This is a great resource for your nonprofit’s #GivingTuesdayNow campaign, especially if you’re not a design expert yourself.
You can also find updates from Bonfire about COVID-19 on their community page. This resource will help you keep up with what Bonfire is doing in response to the virus and help answer any questions your nonprofit might have about how to use their services.
If your nonprofit wants to take advantage of Bonfire’s Free Studio Design offer, you can simply visit their website and start working through your campaign.
Each nonprofit receives one free standard design, so use it wisely!
When you’re filling out the form, use the code NPOFRIENDS to get your free design.
You can use this design to start a Bonfire fundraising campaign for #GivingTuesdayNow.
Companies Expanding Their Matching Gift Programs
In the face of a global crisis, many corporations are increasing matching gifts programs to benefit communities and individuals impacted by COVID-19.
Virtual Fundraising Software for Nonprofits
Virtual fundraising software is more important than ever for keeping your nonprofit running smoothly in the midst of a global pandemic and economic crisis. Check out our top selections here!
Double the Donation Partners
Double the Donation’s partners have a lot of resources about COVID-19 and how your organization can keep your doors open during difficult times. Visit our partner’s page to learn more!