Whether your company is managing a corporate giving program or your nonprofit is seeking matching gift revenue, corporate philanthropy can be tricky to master.
For businesses, creating an effective matching gift program entails substantial hard work that will ultimately pay off. For nonprofits, it takes ongoing research to acquire much-deserved matching gift revenue. Nonetheless, corporate social responsibility is a growing, impactful phenomenon.
Matching gift programs are naturally complex, but fortunately, there are several technology solutions on the market. To kick off your research, let’s go through each of these major areas:
If you’re not already familiar with these philanthropic programs, take a look at this comprehensive guide on corporate giving. Otherwise, let’s jump straight into the top matching gift software providers!
1. Top Matching Gift Software Providers for Nonprofits
Corporate giving represents a major revenue opportunity for nonprofits, but researching your donors’ employers can be fairly difficult and time-consuming. Plus, for nonprofits, this process never ends.
Once you initially gather information on local companies’ matching gift programs, your team has to stay up-to-date on the changes made within these programs. You also have to be constantly on the lookout for new employers each time a donor submits a gift.
This may be doable for very small nonprofits, but as their donor bases grow, staying updated without effective software is virtually impossible.
Why It’s Important for Nonprofits to Use Matching Gift Software
Many donors don’t know how to navigate their employer’s corporate giving process—and some are unaware that their employers even offer matching gift programs at all. For that reason, nonprofits tend to leave a substantial amount of revenue on the table every year.
Matching gift software not only helps spread awareness around matching gift programs, but also helps guide donors through the process in an easy and intuitive way. Any size nonprofit can benefit from a matching gift database—no matter how small or large. Without a comprehensive system, your nonprofit will inevitably overlook these major revenue opportunities.
So how do you choose the right matching gift software? Be sure to invest in a solution that’s frequently updated, comprehensive, and easy to use, such as the leading matching gift solution: 360MatchPro by Double the Donation.
360MatchPro by Double the Donation
360MatchPro by Double the Donation is the complete end-to-end matching gift solution that automates the majority of the process. The platform pulls directly from Double the Donation’s extensive matching gift database, giving you the most comprehensive coverage of matching gift programs.
360MatchPro is the ideal option if you work for a large nonprofit or university that brings in more than $1 million in revenue per year. It’s also a great solution for any sized nonprofit that uses fundraising software that integrates with the platform.
Here’s how it works to simplify corporate giving for nonprofits:
- An individual submits a donation. When donors enter their information into your donation forms, the platform automatically identifies their matching gift eligibility by scanning the details they provide. This may include email domains or employer information.
- 360MatchPro automatically follows up. Depending on the donor’s eligibility, the platform automatically triggers customizable follow-up emails to these donors. If they’re eligible for a matching gift, they will be prompted to submit a request. If their eligibility is unknown or they are ineligible, they will be prompted to double check using the search tool.
- The platform tracks matches to completion. 360MatchPro enables customizable tracking so you know where your donors are in the match process.
Benefits of using 360MatchPro by Double the Donation include:
- More matching gift opportunities. 360MatchPro allows you to automatically determine matching gift eligibility among your donors, which means more matching gift requests will be successfully submitted.
- More matches driven to completion. The platform directs donors to their company’s matching gift forms right after the donation has been made and continues to follow up afterward. This means more submissions will be completed and bring in exponentially more matching gift revenue for your organization.
- More time to focus on top opportunities. Because 360MatchPro automates every matching gift opportunity, big or small, your organization can focus its efforts on the most valuable match-eligible donations.
360MatchPro by Double the Donation will ensure your organization doesn’t leave large sums of matching gift revenue on the table. The platform essentially serves as your own matching gift team, automating the process so your staff can focus on the most important thing: serving your mission.
Unlike many matching gift software solutions for nonprofits, 360MatchPro integrates with more than 50 of the leading fundraising platforms. In other words, if your organization already leverages specific donation or CRM software, you won’t have to worry about transferring your donor data between platforms.
The system also has state-of-the-art security that will protect all of your donors’ data and help your team gain better insight into your revenue opportunities.
360MatchPro’s integrations include:
- CRMs, such as Blackbaud (Raiser’s Edge NXT) and Salesforce
- Peer-to-peer fundraising platforms, such as Classy and DonorDrive
- Donation software, such as Luminate, Convio, Funraise, and iModules
These integrations allow you to continue using the fundraising software you already leverage, while also sending the data through 360MatchPro’s platform so you can automatically identify new matching gift opportunities.
360MatchPro is the next evolution of advanced matching gift tools for nonprofits. If your organization isn’t using dedicated matching gift software, there’s no doubt that you’re missing out on major opportunities.
2. Matching Gift Software Vendors for Companies
If your company doesn’t already have a philanthropic program in place, there’s no time like the present to get started! After all, there are innumerable benefits to having these programs, including heightened employee engagement and a positive company reputation.
If you already have a match program in place, your company may be considering switching to an electronic matching gift system. Not only does that save valuable time, but it also ensures there aren’t any gaps in your guidelines.
Let’s go through each of the leading software vendors for companies:
- America’s Charities
- Bright Funds
These companies deliver everything a company needs to outsource the employee matching gift administration process, volunteer grants, disaster relief, and broader workplace giving programs.
America’s Charities offers an entire suite of tools for companies. Their most comprehensive solution, Engage, is an end-to-end giving and corporate social responsibility (CSR) solution that offers a holistic view of your global impact.
The platform provides a comprehensive and flexible solution to help your company streamline community programs and maximize your social investment. Best of all? You can manage all of your corporate philanthropy and giving programs from one place.
Engage helps organize:
- Corporate philanthropy, grants, and sponsorships
- Donation matching
- Employee workplace giving
- Employee engagement
- Volunteer programs
You can also track your goals easily and share eye-catching reports and dashboards using real-time data.
Originally founded in Canada in 2008, Benevity has rapidly developed a major presence with companies based in the United States as well.
This workplace giving platform strives to create compelling corporate giving programs that help companies attract, retain, and engage employees. In addition to a matching gift program, the vendor allows businesses to implement other philanthropic programs, such as volunteer grants and charitable gift cards to motivate employees to generously give.
Through Benevity, corporations can evaluate their success in making a positive impact on their communities. That way, they can adjust their efforts to create the best possible giving program.
Bright Funds is a leading provider of corporate giving software as a service for workplace giving, volunteering, and grants management. With nearly a decade of experience, Bright Funds helps companies of all sizes multiply their impact through an intuitive, comprehensive corporate social responsibility platform.
Companies can build a culture of giving and grow their employees’ impact with a matching gifts program on Bright Funds. Matching rules can be set up with a single click from the admin dashboard. The platform automatically enforces matching rules and budget limits, while ensuring that employees can only donate to vetted, eligible organizations. That gives companies more time to focus on engaging employees to participate and give back to the causes they care about.
With Bright Funds, companies can scale their impact from a single, flexible platform that includes:
- Employee giving (one time and recurring donations)
- Support for 1.8 million global nonprofits and 100 countries
- Donation matching
- Employee engagement
- Full volunteer program management with a preloaded list of over 8 million opportunities
- Integrated grants management
- Managed donations disbursement
- Real-time impact reporting
- Integrations with many payroll, HRIS, volunteering, and other systems
Empower today’s purpose-driven workforce to do good through Bright Funds’ all-in-one corporate responsibility platform.
Charityvest simplifies the giving process for both donors and charities alike. By allowing users to create personal charitable giving funds, donors can securely and freely donate stock and cash to charities without losing a percentage to transaction fees.
Charityvest for Workplaces provides employees with tax-deductible giving accounts and unlocks automatic charitable matching, reporting, and administration for companies. Their workplace giving programs are trusted and utilized by companies nationwide.
With Charityvest for Workplaces, your company can implement fully automated, rules-based grant matching, provide employees with unlimited zero-fee giving to millions of charities, and view real-time reporting on charitable impact.
For over 20 years, CyberGrants has been a leader in the online grantmaking space. Over time, the company has recorded many firsts through its initiatives, including:
- Developing the first online application
- Providing the first online grants administration tools
- Creating the first online workplace giving and volunteering systems for corporations
A few years ago, CyberGrants merged with the JK Group, which owned the Consiva and Easymatch platforms. Today, it manages employee giving programs for many global companies.
As a flexible philanthropic software platform, CyberGrants provides numerous innovative ways for companies to develop their workplace giving programs.
Millie provides workplace giving tools for all by allowing companies to create simple and flexible social impact programs on a budget. Their platform brings the power of a giving wallet to everyday donors by providing financial tools that allow for easy, simple, and strategic giving.
Millie allows companies to:
- Match employee donations
- Manage employee volunteerism by creating events and tracking impact
- Build giving campaigns
- Gift charitable dollars to employees and customers
Millie’s workplace giving platform is designed to provide a comprehensive and affordable solution for companies of all sizes so that reaching CSR goals is achievable for all.
POINT refers to itself as a “collaborative volunteer platform that connects communities with local causes.” This solution offers impactful resources for both nonprofit organizations looking for support as well as philanthropically-minded companies seeking powerful CSR software.
As an innovative corporate giving provider, POINT enables businesses to:
- Manage employee volunteerism
- Host and sponsor private and public events
- Organize virtual volunteer opportunities
- Fulfill tangible nonprofit needs through in-kind giving
- Submit easy online donations to nonprofits
- Track impact of workplace giving initiatives
Plus, each time a company purchases a CSR subscription for their business, POINT gifts the platform to a registered 501(c)(3) organization for free! As a result, working with POINT continues to provide additional value to nonprofit causes while simultaneously offering increased business value as well.
Selflessly is a comprehensive matching gift and corporate philanthropy management software. Developed in 2018, they aim to provide small and mid-sized businesses with the resources needed to launch and maintain their philanthropic initiatives effectively.
Selflessly helps businesses:
- Donate to millions of local and national charities
- Provide simple employee giving processes
- Match employee donations
- Report on giving and impact
- Promote employee engagement
- Locate and manage volunteer opportunities
- Track volunteer time off
If you’re looking for a powerful yet affordable matching gift solution for your business, Selflessly is a great way to go. As an added bonus, they even partner with our matching gift automation tool, 360MatchPro, to further streamline the giving and matching processes for employers and employees alike.
SmartSimple offers companies robust tools for grant management, employee giving, matching gifts, volunteer management, and more.
When companies use SmartSimple to manage their workplace giving strategies, they can:
- Approve matching gift requests while following their company guidelines
- Manage volunteer programs and award grants
- Manage in-kind giving
- Monitor impact through detailed reporting
SmartSimple streamlines every aspect of your company’s workplace giving program, making it incredibly easy for employees to participate and boost your CSR impact in the greater community.
Through its dedicated corporate social responsibility platform, YourCause helps corporations of all sizes. This platform, called CSRconnect, is a customizable community tool that centralizes employee engagement.
When businesses invest in the CSRconnect platform, they can enable year-round matching gifts, annual pledge campaigns, and more. Additionally, the platform leverages peer-to-peer fundraising. In other words, employees will raise money on behalf of the nonprofits they care about, and companies can match those donations.
As a business professional, you’ve likely heard of the leading CRM platform Blackbaud. YourCause integrates with this major CRM software, meaning you won’t have to spend time transferring your employees’ data.
If that’s not convincing enough, the customizable software allows companies and employees to access 300,000+ global nonprofits from 170 countries!
For nonprofits and companies alike, corporate social responsibility is highly influential and catching on rapidly. From the nonprofit perspective, corporate philanthropy means boosting revenue. Not leveraging a matching gift database equates to not fulfilling your matching gift potential.
From the business perspective, corporate philanthropy means developing a brand, promoting a generous workplace, and giving back to the community. However, developing and maintaining a giving program is nearly impossible without the right software.
Now that you know more about specific software solutions, start leveraging this technology in your corporate giving strategy today!
Additional Resources for Nonprofits
- Corporate Matching Gift Programs: Understanding the Basics. Matching gift programs are one of the most common forms of corporate philanthropy. That’s why understanding the basics is essential. Learn more here!
- Corporate Giving Programs: The Ultimate Fundraising Guide. Corporate giving encompasses more than just matching gifts. Find out about other types of corporate philanthropy with this comprehensive guide.
- Top 30 Matching Gift Companies: Find Your Match. Wondering if your donors are linked to any of the top matching gift companies? Check out this comprehensive list.
Additional Resources for Corporations
- Matching Gifts: The Definitive Guide for Employers. A surprising number of companies have not yet started a matching gift program, even though these programs are proven to help retain and engage employees, showcase CSR, and make a positive impact in the community. This guide from America’s Charities will break down the basics and benefits of matching gift programs, explain how to set one up, offer advice from America’s Charities’ team of experts, and more. Take advantage of their years of experience, research, and expertise and download this guide!
The importance of employee engagement, which is defined as the emotional and functional commitment an employee has to their organization, cannot be overstated. According to Gallup, companies with engaged employees outperform those without by up to 202%.
As we discuss in another article, engaged employees are also happier, stay with companies longer, and are more philanthropically minded.
While the benefits are clear, employee engagement is a struggle for most companies, with over 71% of employees reporting that they are not fully engaged.
One effective way your company can increase employee engagement is through corporate giving. When companies offer accessible ways for employees to get involved in philanthropic endeavors, whether that’s through matching gifts, corporate volunteerism, or other forms of nonprofit support, employees will be more likely to participate. This in turn boosts their engagement level.
In this article, we’ll discuss some basics of employee engagement and dive into how you can use corporate giving programs to increase your employees’ engagement. Let’s get started.
Three Key Drivers of Employee Engagement
It’s said that employees don’t leave companies; they leave people, and it’s true. Many of the reasons employees claim they aren’t engaged in their company have to do with people.
Let’s take a look at these statistics and the key drivers behind employee engagement:
- Employees’ relationships with their direct managers: 80% of employees who were dissatisfied with their direct manager were disengaged.
- Employees’ belief in senior leadership: 70% of employees who lack confidence in the abilities of senior leadership are not fully engaged.
- Employees’ pride in working for the company: 54% of employees who are proud of their company’s contributions to society are engaged.
Offering corporate giving programs can have a positive impact on all three drivers of engagement. When leadership takes an interest in corporate philanthropy and makes a point to focus on how the company can help the community, employees tend to view this in a positive light.
How Companies Can Increase Employee Engagement
There are many strategies companies can use to increase employee engagement. Dale Carnegie highlights five great reasons to do so, and we’ve added a few ideas that our own research has shown enhances employee engagement:
- Senior leadership must articulate a clear vision to all employees. Without a clear goal, employees will not know what they’re working toward.
- Employees should be encouraged to openly communicate and influence the company’s vision with their input.
- Direct managers should foster healthy relationships with their employees.
- Senior leadership should continuously demonstrate that employees have an impact on their work environment.
- Managers should show employees that they are valued as true contributors, giving them a sense of empowerment.
- Managers should organize and encourage team volunteerism in communities as a way of giving back and encouraging social interaction outside the office.
- Companies should give back to local nonprofits. Corporate giving programs, like matching gift programs and volunteer grants, are a great way for corporations to support organizations that employees care about.
Management and senior leadership should take a hands-on approach to encouraging employees to engage with these opportunities at their company. Now that we’ve covered the basics of employee engagement, let’s jump into corporate giving specifically.
Using Corporate Philanthropy to Increase Employee Engagement
Keeping employees engaged and helping the community at the same time seems like a pretty great deal, right? That’s why many companies are investing in corporate social responsibility (CSR) to help improve the communities in which their employees live and work.
One major component of CSR is corporate philanthropy, and within that, there are several corporate giving programs companies can offer. When employees participate in those programs, this enhances their view of the company and gives them an opportunity to help nonprofit organizations that they care about.
In order to boost employee engagement, companies can:
- Offer matching gift programs. Nearly two-thirds of Fortune 500 companies offer a matching gift program that makes employees’ charitable contributions go twice as far. Matching gift programs help engage employees by showing them that the company not only encourages donating, but takes part in it as well. Employees can feel proud knowing their employer gives back.
- Encourage volunteerism. Whether a company offers paid time off for employees to volunteer or encourages employees to team up and participate in fundraising events, employee engagement can skyrocket when volunteerism is part of a company’s philanthropic culture. Allowing employees to band together to better the community helps them feel like the company supports them and will boost their dedication.
- Offer volunteer grants. Volunteer grants are donations that companies make to nonprofits after an employee has volunteered for a certain amount of time. Volunteer grants demonstrate a company’s commitment to helping worthy causes and instills a shared sense of philanthropy among employees, boosting engagement and satisfaction.
When companies support the causes their employees care about, this helps strengthen the relationship between not just the company and its employees, but also between the company and the nonprofits they help. All of these effects come together to create a positive reputation for the company, happy employees, and a better community.
How to Implement or Enhance Your Corporate Giving Program
When it comes to corporate giving, managing your program can be overwhelming. After all, if your company offers a matching gift or volunteer grant program, you’ll need to track each employee donation and volunteer hour, as well as the requests that come through for matches or grants.
Corporate giving software for companies is an effective option that many corporations already take advantage of. These solutions allow companies to manage workplace giving, matching gifts, volunteer opportunities, and more.
For example, the right corporate giving solution equips your company to:
- Set up and view employee donations, such as automatic payroll deductions.
- Review and/or automatically approve matching gift requests.
- List volunteer opportunities for employees.
- Track employee volunteer hours.
- Manage and approve volunteer grant requests.
Whether you’re setting up a new corporate giving program or trying to build on what you already have, corporate giving software can help you get the most out of your program. After all, the easier it is for employees to log in and participate, the more engagement you’ll get in the long run.
If you’re looking to get started with corporate giving software to improve and better manage your company’s giving programs, Millie is a fantastic solution to consider. Working with this software provider will allow you to incorporate all of the recommendations above and begin seeing real results as soon as possible.
Conclusion: Why Corporate Giving Programs are a Win-Win for Everyone
In summary, there are many benefits of incorporating giving programs like matching gifts, volunteer grants, and volunteerism. These include:
- Employees getting to experience an enjoyable and rewarding team-building event.
- The corporation giving back to the community.
- The corporation’s reputation in the community being enhanced through positive press coverage and other channels.
- The nonprofits receiving volunteer support and/or additional funding.
While there are a multitude of ways to increase employee engagement, utilizing corporate giving programs can be one of the most beneficial options for employees, companies, and nonprofits alike.
Additional Employee Engagement & Corporate Giving Resources
If you’re interested in learning more about corporate giving and employee engagement, we’ve compiled some excellent resources for you:
- Corporate Giving Programs: The Ultimate Fundraising Guide. Want to learn the basics around corporate giving programs? Check out our ultimate guide!
- Corporate Philanthropy: The Ultimate Guide to Giving. Corporate philanthropy is huge these days. Learn more about it with our comprehensive guide.
- Employee Engagement: The Essential Guide. If you’re just getting started with employee engagement for your company, we’ve broken it down here!
Looking for information on Benevity, or trying to figure out which companies use Benevity’s corporate giving software?
Good news! While Double the Donation is a separate company (we provide employee matching gift tools for nonprofits, whereas Benevity provides services to corporations), we can share much of the information you’re looking for.
It’s important for companies to put an emphasis on workplace giving programs—especially corporate matching gifts—and do what they can to encourage employees to participate. Benevity is one of the leading corporate giving vendors that can help companies do just that.
About Benevity’s Workplace Giving Software
Almost all major companies have philanthropic giving programs in place. Sometimes they’re managed internally, but many use a corporate giving vendor for their program’s administration.
One such corporate giving vendor, Benevity, was founded in Calgary in 2008 by Bryan de Lottinville. Since then, it has become one of the leading providers of CSR software in both the U.S. and Canada.
Benevity offers a full suite of technical solutions to help companies power their corporate giving programs. These include:
- Centralized donation management & payroll deductions
- Custom cause portfolios & disaster response
- Company & user-generated volunteering opportunities
- Dynamic news & blog content
- Charitable rewards & matching incentives
- Comprehensive reporting capabilities
- International capabilities
It’s also worth noting that Benevity is a registered B Corp (meaning, they use the power of business to solve social and environmental problems). Benevity helps companies make a difference while achieving greater business impacts from their cause marketing, community investment, workplace giving, and volunteering programs.
Companies That Use Benevity
Benevity provides corporate giving software to many U.S. and Canadian-based corporations. A few clients include:
Here’s what the Benevity portal for Nike looks like:
Benevity offers employees an easy way to access their company’s workplace giving program and log their donations online. If you want to make it easy for employees to participate in your corporate philanthropy efforts, consider using a vendor like Benevity!
Benevity Causes for Nonprofits
Benevity Causes is a portal that Benevity runs for nonprofits. It offers organizations direct access to customize their interactions with companies around the world.
Some of the benefits Benevity Causes provides include:
- Gaining exposure & connecting with businesses
- Updating your cause profile
- Accessing detailed donor reports
- Receiving funds faster & more efficiently
- Adding volunteer opportunities
Since Benevity provides the software that powers many large companies’ corporate philanthropy efforts, we recommend that all nonprofits register with Benevity Causes.
Double the Donation’s Relationship with Benevity
Benevity and Double the Donation are separate businesses, but both serve corporate philanthropy efforts.
While Benevity provides workplace giving tools to companies, Double the Donation helps nonprofits raise money from the employee matching gift programs offered by companies across the world.
Double the Donation’s database of matching gift companies includes matching gift programs either managed internally at companies or outsourced to one of the many corporate vendors, including:
- America’s Charities
- Bright Funds
These workplace giving solutions help companies manage their matching gift and volunteer programs, while streamlining the entire process so their employees can easily participate.
How Do I Contact Benevity?
If you’re a corporation interested in learning more about Benevity’s workplace giving software solutions, you can contact the company in one of three ways:
- By email – Use the company’s contact form
- By phone – (403) 237-7875
- By mail – Benevity, #700, 611 Meredith Road NE, Calgary, AB T2E 2W5
Reach out to learn more about Benevity’s services!
About Double the Donation’s Matching Gift Software
Double the Donation sells an easy-to-use tool to nonprofits to help them promote matching gifts to donors (if you’re a nonprofit rather than a company, check out our service to see if it can help your organization increase its matching gift revenue). Our database of matching gift companies includes those administered by Benevity, as well as those managed by other corporate giving vendors.
Double the Donation’s team researches and manages a database of matching gift company guidelines, forms, and contact information that nonprofits and their donors can access. If you’re a nonprofit looking to improve your matching gift fundraising, test out our service.
Additional Workplace Giving Tool Resources
There are many resources at your disposal when it comes to corporate giving. Check out these additional articles to find out more!
- Matching Gift Software Vendors: The Comprehensive List. Looking to learn more about matching gift software vendors for nonprofits and companies? We’ve compiled a list here.
- Corporate Giving Programs: The Ultimate Fundraising Guide. Interested in leveraging corporate giving programs? Here’s our ultimate guide.
- Workplace Giving: The Guide for Nonprofits and Companies. If you’re a company or nonprofit looking to learn more about workplace giving, this is the place to start!
Looking for information on YourCause or companies which use YourCause’s corporate philanthropy platform?
Good news! While Double the Donation is a completely separate and non-related company, we can share much of the information you’re looking for on YourCause.
What Does YourCause Do?
YourCause is the provider of the CSRconnect Employee Engagement Platform. CSRconnect is an online platform for corporations to manage one or multiple philanthropic programs (including employee matching gift and volunteer grant programs).
Almost all major companies have philanthropic giving programs in place, but many use a vendor for the corporate philanthropy software and administration. YourCause was founded by Matt Combs in 2008 and has become a leader in the CSR space.
YourCause provides companies with the ability to:
- Set up and manage multiple forms of employee giving.
- Establish matching gift guidelines.
- Provide an electronic system for employees to submit matching gifts and log their volunteer hours.
- Verify that nonprofits are eligible for each company’s corporate giving program.
- Process donations from employees.
- Process payments to nonprofits.
Who Uses YourCause’s Corporate Giving Platform?
YourCause provides corporate philanthropy, matching gift, and volunteer grant tools to many of the world’s leading companies.
A few of its clients include:
What’s the difference between YourCause and CSRconnect?
YourCause L.L.C. is the official company name while CSRconnect is the name of their corporate employee giving and volunteering platform.
The CSRconnect platform provides functionality for corporations including:
- Grant management
- Matching gift administration
- Volunteer grant administration
- Payroll giving
- Disaster relief
- And many other services
CSRconnect is a highly customizable tool for corporations of all sizes. Businesses big and small can easily adopt this tool to help streamline fund management, corporate philanthropy tools, and more.
The CSRconnect Employee Engagement Platform is YourCause’s online giving system for corporate employees.
How Do Nonprofits Benefit From YourCause?
YourCause provides a Nonprofit Portal which has free tools to help organizations leverage YourCause’s network of corporate clients. By registering on the Nonprofit Portal to become the administrator, you can increase your organization’s exposure to the donations and volunteer hours being transacted on the platform.
The tools include:
- Unlimited Access to Donation History
- Ability to Input Volunteer Opportunities for Corporate Employees to Join
- Signing Up for ACH Payments for the easy Transfer of Funds
How Do I Contact YourCause?
YourCause is happy to help you with any question or concern you might have!
If you fall into one of the following three categories, you should contact the company’s matching gift and volunteer grant hotline for assistance:
- Nonprofits looking to verify matching donations or those with questions regarding the status of a donation
- Employees looking for assistance with their employers’ matching gift programs
- Retirees with questions about their former employers’ retiree giving programs
There are three ways to contact YourCause:
- By email – Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone – Please call (972) 755-3950
- By mail – YourCause, LLC, 2508 Highlander Way – Suite 210, Carrollton, TX 75006
Double the Donation’s Relationship with YourCause:
YourCause and Double the Donation are two completely separate businesses.
While YourCause provides tools and manages matching gift programs for companies, Double the Donation helps nonprofits raise more money from the matching gift programs offered by companies across the world.
Double the Donation’s database of matching gift companies includes matching gift programs managed either internally at companies or outsourced to one of the many corporate vendors such as:
Double the Donation sells an easy-to-use tool to nonprofits to help them promote matching gifts to donors (check out our service to see if it can help your organization increase matching gift fundraising). Our database of matching gift companies includes those administered by YourCause as well as those managed by the many other matching gift vendors.