Looking for information on the JK Group or EasyMatch companies? Good news, while Double the Donation is a completely separate and non-related company, we can share much of the EasyMatch information you’re looking for.
What Does EasyMatch Do?
EasyMatch is a corporate philanthropy platform and service run by the JK Group.
Almost all major companies have philanthropic giving programs in place, but many contract out the administration of these programs to a company which specializes in managing the corporate employee giving programs. EasyMatch, the largest vendor of these services to corporations, provides matching gift and volunteer grant platforms for a few hundred companies.
If you’ve ever received a matching gift letter addressed from EasyMatch, odds are it’s being sent on behalf of a company with a matching gift program.
The JK Group works with companies to:
- Formalize their employee giving guidelines
- Create paper matching forms and processes
- Set up an electronic system which employees can use to submit matching gifts or log volunteer hours
- Administer matching gifts for employees
- Verify that nonprofits are eligible for each company’s corporate giving program
- Mail checks to nonprofits
- And much more
Which Companies use EasyMatch’s Matching Gift Platform:
EasyMatch manages matching gift and volunteer grant programs for many of the world’s leading companies. Their list of clients includes:
What’s the difference between EasyMatch and the JK Group?
For most purposes, they’re one and the same. EasyMatch is the “brand name” which most users (both donors and nonprofits) recognize, while the JK Group is the corporate name for the company. As the leading provider of philanthropic technologies for corporations, the JK Group provides a wide range of services (geared towards corporation) including:
- Matching gift program administration
- Volunteer grant program administration
- Employee giving
- Disaster relief
- And many other services
EasyMatch is the JK Group’s online giving system for corporate employees and nonprofits.
Quick fact – JK Group processed over $1 billion in charitable donations in the past year alone.
How Do I Contact EasyMatch?
If you fall into one of the following three categories, you should contact the company’s matching gift and volunteer grant hotline for assistance.
- Nonprofits looking to verify matching donations or those with questions regarding the status of a donation
- Employees looking for assistance with their employers’ matching gift programs
- Retirees with questions about their form employers’ retiree giving programs
There is no generic email address (ex. email@example.com) or phone number for EasyMatch that we’re aware of. EasyMatch assigns each of its corporate clients their own phone number and email address which is dedicated exclusively to each company’s programs. You can get some general information from the JK Group’s website.
Double the Donation’s Relationship with EasyMatch:
Double the Donation is a completely different company from EasyMatch (JK Group).
While EasyMatch manages matching gift programs for corporations, Double the Donation works with nonprofits to help them raise more money from the matching gift programs offered by companies across the world.
Our database of matching gift companies includes matching gift programs managed either internally at companies or outsourced to a vendor. In addition to tracking companies which use the JK Group as their matching gift administrator, we also track programs managed by many corporate vendors such as:
It’s important to remember that Double the Donation is a completely separate company from EasyMatch. We sell an easy-to-use tool to nonprofits to help them promote matching gifts to donors.
- Check out our service to see if it can help your organization increase matching gift fundraising
- Learn more about how Double the Donation builds and maintains its database of matching gift companies
- View a demo of Double the Donation’s service
That being said, Double the Donation’s team researches and manages a database of matching gift company guidelines, forms, and contact information to which nonprofits can subscribe.