Increase Revenue From Matching Gifts

Double the Donation makes it easy for nonprofits to increase fundraising from employee matching gift programs. Either embed our matching gift plugin on your own website or build a custom matching gift page on our website.

Matching Gift Service Overview

Hewlett Packard Matching Gifts

Hewlett Packard Matching Gift Program and Volunteer Grant Information

part_time_eligibletrue
intranet_formsfalse
data_provider_name
matching_gift_offeredtrue
corporate_contact_emailhelp@yourcause.com
higher_edtrue
minimum_matched$25
k12true
volunteer_minimum_hours_required10 Hours
intranet_guidelinesfalse
arts_and_culturaltrue
corporate_contact_nameHP Employee Giving
corporate_donation_offered$50 every quarter an employee volunteers for 10 hours
all_nonprofitstrue
matching_gift_process

HP matches donations from to most nonprofits including: 

  • Educational institutions (K-12 included) 
  • Health and human services
  • Arts and cultural organizations
  • Civic and community organizations
  • Environmental organizations 
  • And nearly all others

Hewlett Packard offers two types of matching gift programs:

1. HP Cash Matching Program
The company provides a $1 for $1 match on up to $1,000 donation annually per employee. 

Employees should log in at https://hp.yourcause.com/. Upon signing in, click "giving" then "matching".If you have questions, email help@yourcause.com or call (972) 755-3950.

2. HP Employee Product Giving Program
HP employees can support organizations with HP technology. The HP employee contributes 25% of the equipment's list price and the remaining 75% is matched by the company.

Complete details about the process are available at https://hpgiving.giftsinkind.org/process.aspx. Feel free to also call HP's Product Giving Match Support team at HP@giftsinkind.org.

company_nameHewlett Packard
flag_comment
corporate_contact_phone(972) 755-3950
full_time_eligibletrue
regionUS
updated_at
url_guidelineshttp://www8.hp.com/us/en/hp-information/social-innovation/hp-foundation.html
url_formshttps://hp.yourcause.com/
retirees_eligibletrue
statusApproved
ratioUp to 3:1
id36
subsidiaries["Autonomy Corporation" "Autonomy HP" "H.P." "Compaq" "Hewlett Packard Foundation" "Hewlett-Packard" "H-P" "HP Foundation"]
alternate_names_oldHP Foundation, H-P, H.P., Hewlett-Packard, Hewlett Packard Foundation, Autonomy Corporation, Autonomy HP
environmentaltrue
data_provider_email
maximum_matched$1,000 in cash or $15,000 in HP technology
civic_communitytrue
volunteer_grant_process

Through HP's employee volunteer rewards program where HP provides $50 Good Cards to every US employee who volunteers for at least 10 hours per quarter.

Good Cards are issued through HP's relationship with Network for Good and allow employees who volunteer on a regular basis to donate $50 to their a charity of their choosing each quarter.

Volunteer Grant Submission Process:
Employees should log their hours through HP's internal volunteer system which can be accessed through the company intranet. Then each quarter HP employees who logged 10 hours of volunteering will received personalized emails with their Good Card codes. The Good Card codes can then be redeemed by the employee for a charitable donation to any nonprofit by going to http://www1.networkforgood.org/hp.

volunteer_grant_offeredtrue
health_human_servicestrue